Thursday, May 30, 2019


Garden Delirium

Well, hello there! I cannot tell you how
happy it makes me to welcome you back.
When we parted in autumn I felt, I assure
you quite disconsolate. I knew how deeply
I would miss you. How could it be after
all, otherwise? You were my constant
companion, day following day last summer.
We spent so much time together, enjoying
the freedom to appreciate all the moods
of nature. Fresh breezes, gentle rains
and constant sun made us beyond happy.
There is just so much I admire about you.
Your calm serenity, the colours you wear
and the shapes you assume. The fragrances
you affect, and those wonderful textures.
Not to mention the architecture of your
synchronized theatricals, putting on a show
beyond difficult to emulate without your
natural talents. Just to be in your presence
again is comforting and exciting at one and
the same time. Your incomparable beauty
sings to my soul. Our very private covenant
whereby my dedication to your well-being
results in your loyalty to my exhilarating
passion and pride links us inextricably.


No comments: