Wednesday, November 16, 2016

 

Captivating

We all have our issues and obsessions
private and sometimes not-so-hidden
idiosyncrasies; some but not all are
gender-specific yet others are not
even species-specific. Take my
little dog Jackie, his specialty is an
enthusiasm for licking feet, mine,
and you cannot take him for he is mine.
Jackie is fixated on my right foot and
associated toes, the left one can
languish, unlicked, as far as he is
concerned. And then there are those
men who seem to fall into a category
of seeing everything about them in
need of a good bash-in, when they've
a hammer handy. And there's me
of course me, since I'm writing this
after all. Camera in hand, and it is
always in hand, I see wherever I 
happen to be enduring and fabulous
landscapes and objects and even
unaware people whose absolute need
to be captured in a photograph they
may not be aware of precisely, but
the fact is, captured they will be.



No comments: