Sunday, February 19, 2023

Freedom of Thought and Demeanor

 File:Blank-preop-trans-woman-face.jpg - Wikipedia

If I honestly believe in the fullness of

my years and experience that biological

reality expresses the existence of two genders

and find it realistically and unreasonably

importunate that a conveniently refurbished

biological absolute of an assortment of

genders be recognized -- is my freedom of

thought, belief and utterances not being

impinged upon as a human right rejected?

If I have no argument with those expressing

their forceful beliefs of a multitude of genders

-- claimants to a new world order believing 

as they wish, but object to their obnoxious

and unwarranted insistence that I believe as

they do, who is the human rights abuser? Not

I. No, I would never support the imposition

of  transgender rights in society demanding

grammar and vocabulary be jettisoned to their

satisfaction, nor would I support assigning

the status of transphobic to any who demur.

It is my contention that those who insist on

forging the communion between 'cis' and

'trans' as a natural outcome of submission to

this new theology are, plain and simple

misanthropic to their core. Live with it.


No comments: