Saturday, January 5, 2019

In What Measure

How much do I thee love? Forgive me
for there are no figures, no estimations
no totals to describe this love that buoys
my life for the reasons and the ways are
so numerous they are as seconds beating
throughout the course of a lifetime, there
and uncountable for your very presence
in my life is the oxygen that I breathe
as we open our eyes each morning and
smile, rise and greet the day in perfect
unison, as though we were born with no
other purpose but to twin one another
through a long and loving life together
you and me where there is no experience
worth having if not together from the
merest of pedestrian events to the very
essence of life-altering happenings that
bring joy and happiness to settle over our
contented and love-exultant fulfillment.



No comments: