Saturday, May 14, 2016

Forever Yours

Unforgettable, that's what it was
the electric heat that pulsated through
me, tingling and energizing me in a
way I had never imagined through
your intimate touch, your skin on
mine, touching me, enfolding me
as I clung to you in stolen moments
far from probing eyes when we were
so young. You taught me the origins
of existence by embracing me and
speaking softly and endearingly
and there was never resistance only
an eagerness to prolong and to repeat
and to be together for eternity. In 
life terms eternity is forever long
our hearts beat and our minds dwell
together entwined in a loving heat of
unforgettable attachment, in a never
ending dance of love. On woodland
walks together we watch as butterflies
spiral, circling one another before
meeting in a ritual of bodily embrace.
Our souls are like those butterflies
ephemeral within nature's diverse and
endless match-mates yet willing
ourselves to become ageless in the
grasp of our enduring, timeless love.



No comments: