Thursday, October 20, 2016


My Secret (Fall) Eden

The view is an insider's delight.
It is quite simply splendid, and that
pleases me immeasurably. It is a
pleasure that has been well earned
one that corroborates pride and
ownership -- on loan, granted, from
nature -- of a micro landscape all
my own, a slice of heaven mine alone
qualifying without a doubt as my
secret garden, hidden from view
one which my personal perspective
alone is able to assess and take
such unalloyed pleasure in. And the
opportunity to view it a serendipitous
one, having merely to glance whenever
the opportunity arises as it so often
does, to pause before my front door
and there, before my eyes, appears
the garden nurtured and beloved
proudly displaying itself even at
a time when fall informs all green
growing things their seasonal time 
has expired and they must take rest.






No comments: