Wednesday, July 11, 2012

No, thanks...No Thanks

...NO THANKS!!

No, really, I do not wish to
have my house ducts cleaned,
sucked pristine clean through
your expert services.  Nor do I
wish to engage your extraordinarily
gifted computer technicians to
find, isolate and correct all those
faults in my cranky old computer,
on behalf of Microsoft.  Who even
knew they cared?  They don't know
themselves that they don't, not
having authorized your offer.

And thanks, but no thanks, I've
no use whatever for your so
very-professional lawn-care services
preferring to tend to it myself, with
great pleasure.  It affords me no
pleasure to seem rude, but, you see,
I respond in this very same vein
each time you call and it is
painfully often, so kindly prepare
henceforth to be summarily
and with vehemence, dismissed.

No comments: