Sunday, February 12, 2012

Simply Being

























What is it, you ask that I most love
and cherish? Simple. Being. Truly.
More precise, you urge? Well, I
love being with the being with whom
I share a lifetime of memories,
experiences and, not least, returned
love. For as I love him, so does he
love me, unreservedly, timelessly.

Let me recount for you the essence
of my being, the purpose of my life,
the reason that I am as I am. I am
here to give him comfort and pleasure,
to serve and to share with him all
that the journey through life holds
for those gifted with my good fortune.

And so, I harbour this great love for
being. Quite simply being with him
throughout our days and through our
sleeping nights. He comforts and
assures me. In being with him my
life has been secure beyond measure.
We resemble a heavenly binary star.

I adore his presence, being with me.
I love being with him as we speak
together, walk together, learn together,
travel together, recall our memories
together, plan our future together,
embark upon tomorrow, having
tucked yesterday securely away, while
being here and there together, today.

No comments: