Wednesday, September 13, 2017


Functional, Thank You

No, I am not possessed of a disordered
mind. Possibly it could be said that
my mind is one of disorderly chaos
on the other hand. Logic is in there
somewhere to be sure, among the
provoking thoughts and the occasional
panic when it seems absurd that words
so ordinary cannot be summoned. I am
however assured that this forgetfulness
state results from the crowded atmosphere
in my overworked mind, sensitive to all
manner of suggestive occurrences some
of which make little sense whatever. I
can thus sympathize with my computer
which anticipates an orderly mind with
which to interact, failing my own feeble
efforts to bring forth an anticipated outcome
when I fail to advise it accurately what is
expected of its performance. No doubt
my hard-worked computer is just as
frustrated with me as I with it, though it
has never made an effort to shock me
as I have it on some absurd occasions.



No comments: