Friday, March 2, 2012

Just Ask Me



Hey, this is my personal site.
Cool, isn't it? Like those photos?
Plenty more where they came from.
I can't claim credit for any of
these neat photos I download,
but they do reflect a lot about me,
what I like, for example...

The quotes aren't mine, either.
But you must know that? Or the
poetry, of course; I just like it,
all of it, a lot. You might say
this all reflects my original taste,
and it does, nothing more,
certainly nothing less....

I'm fifteen, in case you were
wondering. Brown hair, curly,
brown eyes. I'm not skinny. I
love the colour yellow, even though
I don't look good in it. I wear black
well. I love to read especially anything
by Jody Picoult, my very favourite
author, I've read all her books.

I love listening to music; Adele
and Lady Gaga the best of all. Rap
is OK but I hate country and
Western, sorry if you do; no offense.
Go ahead, you can ask a question,
I'll respond, no big deal....

Except, even if you're 18, tall and
good looking, don't bother asking
where I live, what school I go to,
my cellphone, that kind of shit,
because that's where you're
overstepping the boundaries
of the invitation....

No comments: